****Check out our 9 STEP HOME BUYING GUIDE. Twenty years of experience consolidated into nine crucial steps. Hot Tips included. Send us an e-mail requesting one and we will mail it out to you for FREE.
PALMISANO & ASSOCIATES, PC
11A Liberty Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
978-462-8488 Office 800-706-2393 Fax
Palmisano and Associates, PC is a North Shore real estate law firm with offices in Newburyport and Woburn, Massachusetts. Our firm has assisted buyers, sellers and lenders, with their real estate transactions for over twenty years. Our personal approach and wealth of experience has earned us a reputation for providing quality legal servies to our clients.
Our commitment to our clients means we are readily available to respond to your questions and will reliably assist you in resolving issues that may arise during your real estate transaction.
Since our practice if limited exclusively to real estate matters our knowledge and focus has provided us with exceptional insight into all aspects of the real estate transaction. This experience has allowed us to assure a timely and professional closing at a reasonable fee. We regularly represent all types of clients in real estate transactions including:
- Buyers and Seller Representation
- First Time Buyers
- For Sale by Owners
- Second Home Buyers or sellers
- Investment Property Buyers or Sellers
- Lender Representation
THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING AN ATTORNEY REPRESENTING YOU WHEN PURCHASING REAL ESTATE IN MASSACHUSETTS:
* Don’t get stuck: The option to buy or not to buy depending on what your due diligence reveals upon inspection of the property must be established in advance. A professional real estate attorney will make sure this is accomplished.
* Massachusetts uses a two-step process in real estate transactions. The first step is an Offer and the second step is a Purchase and Sale agreement. Both have significant legal ramifications.
* Mortgages and deposits may be inextricably linked at the signing of the Offer/Purchase and Sale agreement. One must be sure that the deposit is protected at all times in the event the transaction cannot be concluded. A professional real estate attorney is intimately familiar with the language that must be included in the contract to assure your deposit is protected.
* Do you have clear title? Is there an easement on your property that may benefit your neighbor? Are you able to nullify the contract in the event you are not entirely comfortable with matters included on your title? You should always have a professional available to review these matters.
* Experience in real estate matters can make the difference between a smooth transaction and a very challenging one. Rely on professionals and you will minimize the challenges.
Legal Disclaimer: The information on provided this website as a service to our visitors and members of the general public. Use of this site does not constitute, in any manner, an attorney-client relationship between Palmisano & Associates, PC and the North Shore Real Estate Resource Center and the receiver. While the information on this site may contain information about legal issues, it is not intended as legal advice or as a substitute for the particularized advice of legal counsel. People seeking specific legal advice or assistance should contact an attorney, either by using this site or another source. The content of any Internet e-mail sent to the North Shore Real Estate Resource Center or any of its lawyers at the e-mail address set forth in this web site will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential. Transmittal of information from this site or any use of electronic mail is not intended to create or establish an attorney-client relationship between Palmisano & Associates, PC and North shore Real Estate Resource Center and anyone else.